Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Me is We for Peace!

I love that there is only a letter difference between 'me' and 'we'. Not only that, if I flip the 'm' over it becomes a 'w'; 'me' becomes 'we'! I think I saw this in one of those cutesy little wisdom pamphlets; a demonstration that just because it's cutesy, doesn't mean it isn't useful.

Wouldn't if be lovely if we could get from 'me' to 'we' that simply in daily life?

Well, I say we can. It might even be easy! It requires us to transform our idea of who 'we' are. It requires a commitment to the notion that we are one and were designed or evolved to be one (try evolving alone!). I was created to be part of a 'we'; a history of WE's, a community of WE's. And the more committed I get to seeing this AND LOVING IT, the more Peace there is for me! And of course for we!

Happiest of Peace Tuesday. Think We. Think Peace.

Love,

Darlene

No comments: