Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boulder Peace!

I invite my coaching clients to create a Top 6 priorities list and schedule time for each priority daily. It's the way we move the boulders in our lives when the pebbles call to us!

What would happen if the the persistent presence of patient commitment, trust and purpose, or as I like to call it Peace, was a boulder you were committed to moving?

I invite you to put it in your Top 6, and be amazed at the transformation that occurs. What you focus on expands. What you prioritize gets legs and gets moving!

Walk with me now!

Love,

Darlene

P.S. Peace requires justice, accountability and transparency in our personal lives AND our institutions. Please go see the Tillman Story, an inspiring and thought provoking independent film being previewed across the country right now as a ways to support Peace.

No comments: