Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Appreciating Peace!

I sat in my second story office yesterday looking out the window at the trees, the elm leaves yellow and the plumb tree still a gorgeous maroon despite all of the rain. And there was Peace! Right in front of me. Peace in the blue sky and the grey and white clouds; Peace in the dogs napping at my feet; Peace even in the distant rumble of a jet descending to land.

There is plenty of Peace in our world. All we need to do is stop regularly, open our eyes and hearts and acknowledge that it is there. Revel in it! Appreciate the Peace that is already present in your life. What you appreciate appreciates!

Have a Peaceful holiday.

Love,

Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently appreciating you Coach Darlene AND Your ability to appreciate. May your holidays be Peaceful and Joyous.

Liz Zed
http://lizzed.com